You can import your products using two methods: manual and automatic.
If you choose to do a Manual import, these are what will happen:
- It simply means that you will manually match your Amazon SKUs to your TradeGecko SKUs.
- Use this option if you do not want to push your products from Amazon to TradeGecko or if you already have your products in TradeGecko.
- And to avoid duplication if the above statement is true.
If you choose to do an Automatic import, these are what will happen:
- A request will be made to Amazon MWS to generate an inventory report (.CSV)
- Once the report is ready, the product import job runs in the background
- New products are created unless the Amazon Product name already exists in TradeGecko