Here are the most common reasons for missing products on your B2B Store:
- The Variant is not published to the B2B Store.
- The Variant is not set as 'Sellable'.
- If the Customer/Relationship has a default price list set, the price for the variant isn't entered on the price list.
- The price for the Variant is not set in the B2B Store's Fallback Price List.
- The Variant does not have stock at Customer's Default Stock Location or the B2B Stock Location Fallback.
Click here for more information on each scenario and how to rectify.