There may be times where you need to disconnect TradeGecko from your Shopify store temporarily.
Here is how you can disconnect TradeGecko from your Shopify store and resume the connection smoothly when required.
On the right hand side of your Shopify app dashboard, you will see a 'Disconnect Shopify' button. Clicking this will pause the sync of data between Shopify and TradeGecko.
Once you click on 'Proceed', the connection will cease. This means that
- Product creation, updates and deletions will not be synced
- Order creation, updates and deletions will not be synced
- Fulfillments and returns will not be synced
When you are ready to re-connect your store to TradeGecko, you may do so using the "Reconnect Shopify" button found on the same sidebar
Upon reconnecting, our system will check and ensure that the connection between TradeGecko and your Shopify store is up-to-date by doing the following:
- Import orders that were placed during the period of disconnection
- Process fulfillments, payments and refunds that occured during the period of disconnection
- Unlink products that were deleted during the period of disconnection
After which, the connection will be live again.