There may be times where you need to disconnect QuickBooks Commerce from your Shopify store temporarily.
Here is how you can disconnect QuickBooks Commerce from your Shopify store and resume the connection smoothly when required.
On the right-hand side of your Shopify app dashboard, you will see a 'Disconnect Shopify' button. Clicking this will pause the sync of data between Shopify and QuickBooks Commerce.
Once you click on 'Proceed', the connection will cease. This means that
- Product creation, updates, and deletions will not be synced
- Order creation, updates, and deletions will not be synced
- Fulfillments and returns will not be synced
When you are ready to re-connect your store to QuickBooks Commerce, you may do so using the "Reconnect Shopify" button found on the same sidebar.
Upon reconnecting, our system will check and ensure that the connection between QuickBooks Commerce and your Shopify store is up-to-date by doing the following:
- Import orders that were placed during the period of disconnection
- Process fulfillments, payments, and refunds that occurred during the period of disconnection
- Unlink products that were deleted during the period of disconnection
After this, the connection will be live again.