Read this first: Overview & Mile Markers
Skip this if: You've already created an account and selected your plan
Read this next: Module 2: Setting up your QuickBooks Commerce Account
Here we’ll cover:
Creating your Trial Account
To create your trial account, simply go to the QuickBooks Commerce website, click get started, and fill out the required fields.
Enter your name, email, and create a password for your account.
To finish creating your account profile, enter your company name, size, industry, country, and phone number.
Make sure that you select the correct country as this will be used to set the base currency for your account.
Great - your account has been created.l Now, sign in and enjoy the experience!
On the left-hand sidebar, you’ll see all of QuickBooks Commerce’s core sections, which include:
- The Dashboard, where you can get a high-level snapshot of your business, see user activity and QuickBooks Commerce product updates
- The Inventory Section, where you can manage your products and price-lists
- The Relationships section, where you can manage your buyer and supplier relationships
- The Sales Orders Section, where you can track your sales orders
- The Stock Control Section, where you can manage procurement and stock levels
- The Manufacturing Section, where you can set up bills of materials and track production orders
- The B2B eCommerce Section, where you can configure your B2B eCommerce Platform
- And the Intelligence Section, where you can set up reports and forecasts
Below QuickBooks Commerce's core sections you’ll find:
- The QuickBooks Commerce App Section where you can manage your installed apps
- And the Settings Section where you can manage and update all of your QuickBooks Commerce settings
Selecting a Plan
After you’ve explored QuickBooks Commerce you can view the various plans by clicking the “view plans” button located at the top right of your screen.
QuickBooks Commerce offers different plans for different needs and is here to grow with you. To help you choose the most suitable plan, let's take a look at your current sales orders and features needed.
If you have any questions about the plans or QuickBooks Commerce, you can easily schedule a call with one of our product advisors by clicking the “schedule a call” button at the top of your screen.
And when you’re ready to buy, click the “sign up now” button for the plan that is the best fit for your business.