Here we’ll cover:
Creating your Trial Account
To create your trial account, simply go to the TradeGecko website, click get started and fill out the required fields.
Enter your name, email and create a password for your account.
To finish creating your account profile, enter your company name, size, industry, country, and phone number.
Make sure that you select the correct country as this will be used to set the base currency for your account.
Next, take a moment to complete a short survey to help tailor your trial experience.
Great - your account has been created!
On the left-hand sidebar, you’ll see all of TradeGecko’s core sections, which include:
- The Dashboard, where you can get a high-level snapshot of your business, see user activity and TradeGecko product updates
- The Inventory Section, where you can manage your products and price lists
- The Relationships Section, where you can manage your buyer and supplier relationships
- The Sales Orders Section, where you can track your sales orders
- The Stock Control Section, where you can manage procurement and stock levels
- The Manufacturing Section, where you can set up bills of materials and track production orders
- The B2B eCommerce Section, where you can configure your B2B eCommerce Platform
- The Payments Section, where you can manage TradeGecko Payments
- And the Intelligence Section, where you can set up reports and forecasts
Below TradeGecko’s core sections you’ll find:
- The TradeGecko App Section where you can manage your installed apps
- And the Settings Section where you can manage and update all of your TradeGecko settings
Selecting a Plan
After you’ve explored TradeGecko you can view the various plans by clicking the “view plans” button located at the top right of your screen.
TradeGecko offers different plans for different needs and is here to grow with you. To help you choose the most suitable plan, let's take a look at your current sales orders and features needed.
To welcome you on your journey with TradeGecko, sign up for an annual plan to receive double the listed orders volumes and 20% off the monthly rate of all plans except the Founder plan.
If you have any questions about the plans or TradeGecko, you can easily schedule a call with one of our product advisors by clicking the “schedule a call” button at the top of your screen.
And when you’re ready to buy, click the “sign up now” button for the plan that is the best fit for your business.