In line with TradeGecko’s manufacturing functionality, you will be given the option of converting an existing Purchased Variant to a Manufactured Variant.
How to switch Purchased Variant to Manufactured Variant.
1. On the Inventory tab click Products then "Bulk Manage".
2. Select “Update Existing Products”.
3. From the Product Update page, select "No, I need to download a list of my products."
4. On the Product Attribute section, tick "Manufactured" then proceed to build and download the product spreadsheet.
5. On the downloaded CSV, update the Manufactured column from false to true.
6. Upload the updated CSV.
Note: The same steps apply when switching Manufactured Variants to Purchased Variants but with additional Product Attributes. Select "Manufactured" and "Purchasable" on the Product Attribute section. Update the Manufactured column from true to false to convert the Manufactured Variant into a Purchased Product. Update the Purchasable column from false to true to add the Purchased Product to your Purchase Orders.
For more Manufacturing related articles, click here.