The Stock Movement Export provides you information of all stock related adjustments made on your products. This is helpful if you are checking whether your stock movements are in-line with your 3PL or if you are doing a stock movement audit.
You can access your Stock Movement Export by going to Intelligence > Inventory Reports then select Stock Movement Export.
On the Stock Movement report window, select the filters you want to apply to the export.
Here are the filters that you can set.
- Date Range - set the date range if you want to see the stock movement made on a specific date range.
- Locations - set this filter if you want to see the stock movement done on a specific location in your TradeGecko account.
- Movement Types - you can filter specific stock movement types such as Stock Adjustments, Stock Transfers, Purchases, Shipments, Returns, and Manufacturing.
- Variants - set this if you only want to see stock movements on all or specific variants.
- SKUs - set this if you want to view the stock movement of a specific SKU.
- Product Brands - this filter allows you to see all stock movement related to a specific product brand.
- Product Type - this filter allows you to see all stock movements related to a specific product type.
- Products - lastly, this filter allows you to view the stock movement of all or specific products.
Once you have set your preferred filters, click “Export”. The export will be sent to the email address who generated the Stock Movement Export. The export will be sent instantaneously. For exports that have a wider date range (e.g. generating an export for a year), please allow some time for the system to complete generating the export.
Well done! You have now completed exporting your stock movements. You may begin auditing your opening and closing stock.