Step 2: Connect DSCO to CartRover
- CartRover retrieves new orders from DSCO
- CartRover delivers orders to QuickBooks Commerce
- CartRover retrieves shipment tracking and inventory levels from QuickBooks Commerce
- CartRover delivers shipment tracking, inventory levels, and invoice to DSCO
Credentials from DSCO that need to be entered in CartRover. The setup guide will explain how to request/obtain these:
- FTP Server
- FTP Username
- FTP Password
1. To obtain your FTP credentials, please go to Automation → FTP in your DSCO account.
2. Copy & paste FTP credentials onto the CartRover DSCO Cart Setup page.
3. Please set up the following jobs in DSCO:
To request help from CartRover with setting up your DSCO jobs, contact CartRover Support. A setup fee will apply.
General Integration Guidelines
- Order IDs: Some warehouse management systems or other software have limitations on character types and lengths. Check with your provider and make sure that your order source is generating order IDs that are within those parameters. Cartrover provides a full Order Number in the field cust_po_no and a shortened but still unique order number in cust_ref.
- SKUs/Items/Product Codes: In order for any order interface to function properly, the SKUs in the order source must match the SKUs in your warehouse software. If your warehouse system does not recognize an incoming SKU, the order will be rejected. If the SKUs in the order source are different than the ones being used in your warehouse, then item aliases or promotional codes must be created for each corresponding item in your WMS.
- Initial Integration: When most new interfaces are configured and initiated, all recent open orders in the cart will be downloaded by CartRover. It is essential that all shipped orders are marked as closed/shipped in the cart/order source so that CartRover does not retrieve them.
- Test orders: It is highly recommended that all new integrations are verified by using test orders. This way it can be verified that item IDs and shipping codes are translating over correctly to your WMS.
- Basic Access Authentication: Each cart provides its own method of authentication. If you are hosting your own cart, do not turn on extra Basic Access Authentication or CartRover may not be able to access your cart's API endpoint (URL).
- Allow Incoming Traffic: CartRover uses the following IP addresses which you may need to whitelist: 188.8.131.52, 184.108.40.206