- Go to Inventory > Products > Bulk Manage > Update Existing Products.
- Click on "No I need to download a list of my products".
- Check Product Tags under Attributes to Update.
- Click on "BUILD PRODUCT SHEET". Then click on "DOWNLOAD PRODUCT SHEET".
- Open the product sheet, remove the tags you do not want from all the products.
- Save and upload the filled CSV.
- Go to Relationships > Bulk Manage > Update Relationships > Click on Companies.
- Click "Export Company List". Then click on "Download Company List".
- Open the company list and remove the tags you do not want from all the companies.
- Save and upload the Filled CSV.
For Sales Orders
You can manually remove tags on an order by editing the order and then find the Tags box where you can delete.
To do this in Bulk:
- Run a search for the specified tag.
- When the results are loaded, check the bulk action box.
- Click on remove tags.
- Choose the tags to remove and click Remove Tags.