There two ways to ship items in TradeGecko:
- Manual or Partial Shipment
- Ship All
We recommend doing partial shipments if you intend to ship items on different occasion. To do so, please follow the steps below:
1. On the Shipments section, click the Partial Shipment or Manual button.
2. In the New Shipment section, select the items that you wish to pack by checking the box next to the Product column. Then edit the Qty to Pack.
3. Review the following details before creating the shipment:
- Bill To - Customer's billing address.
- Ship To - Customer's shipping address.
- Ship From - Warehouse location where stocks will be taken from.
- Packed Date - We will use the actual date when the items are packed but you can manually set a different date.
- Delivery Type - We have 3 types: Courier, Pickup, and Dropoff.
4. You can change the Ship From location if you want to create multiple shipments from a different location.
5. If you have a Barcode Scanner, you can use this to pack items. Refer to this article to learn more.
6. Click on Preview to generate Packing Slip, Shipping Label and Pick List.
7. You're almost done! Just click on Ship to fulfill the shipment and reduce stock from your warehouse.