With QuickBooks Commerce's Auto-create tracking URL feature, you can now select from a list of supported carriers and enter the order tracking number to generate a tracking URL for your fulfillment automatically.
Once generated, if you click on the tracking number, you will be automatically redirected to the shipping carrier's website with the shipping details of the tracking number displayed.
To add the Tracking URL to the fulfillment:
1. Navigate to the Shipment of the Sales Order
2. On the Shipment page, click on Edit
3. From the Delivery drop-down menu, select Courier
4. From the Carrier drop-down menu, select the correct Carrier
5. Within the Tracking # field, enter the Tracking Number
6. Click Save to generate the Tracking URL
You can see the full Tracking URL on the Shipping Label document, which can be downloaded, emailed, and/or printed.