Step 2: Connect SphereWMS to CartRover as WMS
- CartRover retrieves new sales orders from TradeGecko
- CartRover delivers the sales orders to SphereWMS
- CartRover retrieves shipment confirmation and inventory levels from SphereWMS
- CartRover delivers shipment confirmation and inventory levels to TradeGecko
Credentials from SphereWMS that are needed to setup this connection in CartRover. The setup guide will explain further instructions.
- WMS Parameters (used by the warehouse to connect to SphereWMS)
- Environment Name
- API Key
- Merchant Parameters (used to load orders into correct merchant in the warehouse using SphereWMS)
- Client Code
- Location ID
1. Please contact email@example.com to request your API Key and Environment Name. Enter these credentials under the WMS Setup tab in CartRover.
2. To set up a new client, you will need to enter their Client Code and Location ID
3. To find your Client Code: Login to Sphere and go to the client selection screen. From this screen, copy the client#.
4. To find the Location ID (aka Inventory Account Code) Select the client and then from the main menu then go to 201 - File Maintenance, then to 208 - Inquiry, and from here use the Inventory Account Code for the Location ID.