Step 2: Connect Northstar Automation to CartRover as WMS
- CartRover retrieves new sales orders from TradeGecko
- CartRover delivers the sales orders to Northstar Automation
- CartRover retrieves shipment confirmation and inventory levels from Northstar Automation
- CartRover delivers shipment confirmation and inventory levels to TradeGecko
Credentials from Northstar Automation that are needed to setup this connection in CartRover. The setup guide will explain further instructions.
- Warehouse Name
- Merchant FTP Server
- Merchant FTP User
- Merchant FTP Password
- Merchant Customer Directory
1. Contact NorthStar Automation to get your "Warehouse Name"
2. Under the WMS Setup tab in CartRover, select "NorthStar Automation" and enter your "Warehouse Name"
3. When setting up new merchants in CartRover, ask NorthStar to provide you with the merchant's
- FTP Server
- FTP User
- FTP Password
4. Enter these into the CartRover Merchant settings (Merchants tab, select Merchant, Edit Setup)