This integration is built and managed by Shippit. For technical assistance, please contact Shippit Support.
Use the TradeGecko plugin on your Shippit account to quickly integrate your Tradegecko account with Shippit and automatically sync orders for fulfillment.
In order to integrate your TradeGecko account with Shippit, you will need:
- A TradeGecko account with API service
- A privileged access token
- A Shippit account with an active API key
Creating a Privileged Access Token within TradeGecko
1. Within your Shippit account, navigate to your Settings and then to your Integrations settings.
2. Click on the TradeGecko icon
3. Here, you will be prompted to create a TradeGecko access token. If the link doesn't work or you are asked to log in, use this link to create your token.
4. Click New Application and fill in the following fields
- Name (we recommended: Shippit Integration)
- Redirect URI: Must be www.shippit.com
5. Click Submit. Once the new application profile creation is complete, click Create Privileged Token and copy your API token.
Authenticate your Shippit account
1. Return to your Shippit Integrations settings and paste your token into the Access Token field. Click Connect.
2. Once complete, click Launch Connect to configure your integration settings for order syncing and fulfilment. You can also use the Shippit Connect portal to import any existing orders.
Still Having trouble?
Contact our team or email the Shippit Team at firstname.lastname@example.org