Step 2: Connect Ruby Has Fulfillment to CartRover as WMS
- CartRover retrieves new sales orders and purchase orders from TradeGecko
- CartRover delivers sales orders and purchase orders to Ruby Has Fulfillment
- CartRover retrieves shipment tracking, inventory levels, and purchase order receiving data from Ruby Has Fulfillment
- CartRover delivers shipment tracking, inventory levels, and purchase order receiving data to TradeGecko.
Credentials from Ruby Has Fulfillment that need to be entered in CartRover. The setup guide will explain further instructions.
- API Username
- API Password
- Business Unit
1. Please contact your Ruby Has account manager to acquire your Ruby Has API Credentials.
2. Make sure Ruby Has is selected in the CartRover WMS Setup tab. Turn on the Acceptance Mode if necessary/requested.
3. Click on Save button.
4. Go to Merchant > Edit Setup and enter your API Username, Password, and Business Unit.
5. Click on Test WMS Connection and then Save.