Step 2: Connect Houzz to CartRover
- CartRover retrieves new orders from Houzz
- CartRover delivers orders to QuickBooks Commerce
- CartRover retrieves shipment tracking and inventory levels from QuickBooks Commerce
- CartRover delivers shipment tracking and inventory levels to Houzz
- CartRover detects when an order is canceled from Houzz and to cancel/void same order in QuickBooks Commerce
1. Login to your Houzz seller account
2. Go to Settings > API. If this is not available, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask for API access to Houzz.
3. Select the following options:
- Update product inventory
- List and process orders
4. Click Complete Registration
5. Copy your credentials into CartRover
6. Click the Test button at the bottom of the CartRover screen to validate credentials, then click on OK to save current page.
General Integration Guidelines
- Order IDs: Some warehouse management systems or other software have limitations on character types and length. Check with your provider and make sure that your order source is generating order IDs that are within those parameters. Cartrover provides a full Order Number in the field cust_po_no and a shortened but still unique order number in cust_ref.
- SKUs/Items/Product Codes: In order for any order interface to function properly, the SKUs in the order source must match the SKUs in your warehouse software. If your warehouse system does not recognize an incoming SKU, the order will be rejected. If the SKUs in the order source are different than the ones being used in your warehouse, then item aliases or promotional codes must be created for each corresponding item in your WMS.
- Initial Integration: When most new interfaces are configured and initiated, all recent open orders in the cart will be downloaded by CartRover. It is essential that all shipped orders are marked as closed/shipped in the cart/order source so that CartRover does not retrieve them.
- Test orders: It is highly recommended that all new integrations are verified by using test orders. This way it can be verified that item IDs and shipping codes are translating over correctly to your WMS.
- Basic Access Authentication: Each cart provides its own method of authentication. If you are hosting your own cart, do not turn on extra Basic Access Authentication or CartRover may not be able to access your cart's API endpoint (URL).
- Allow Incoming Traffic: CartRover uses the following IP addresses which you may need to whitelist: 184.108.40.206, 220.127.116.11