Step 2: Connect ShipHero to CartRover as WMS
- CartRover retrieves new sales orders and purchase orders from TradeGecko
- CartRover delivers sales orders and purchase orders to Ship Hero
- CartRover retrieves shipment tracking, inventory levels, and purchase order receiving data from Ship Hero
- CartRover delivers shipment tracking, inventory levels, and purchase order receiving data to TradeGecko.
Credentials from ShipHero that need to be entered in CartRover. The setup guide will explain further instructions.
- ShipHero API Key
- ShipHero API Secret
1. To obtain API Key and API Secret, please go to My Account → Settings → API in ShipHero.
2. Type in the name of API key, then click on Add button to generate API Credentials.
3. Copy & paste the new API Key and Secret into your CartRover Merchant settings (Merchant tab > Edit Setup).
4. In order to enable Shipment Download, please go to Merchant Setup page and click on Test WMS Connection button to create Shipment Webhook for that merchant.