Step 2: Connect ShipHero to CartRover as WMS
- CartRover retrieves new sales orders and purchase orders from QuickBooks Commerce
- CartRover delivers sales orders and purchase orders to Ship Hero
- CartRover retrieves shipment tracking, inventory levels, and purchase order receiving data from Ship Hero
- CartRover delivers shipment tracking, inventory levels, and purchase order receiving data to QuickBooks Commerce.
Credentials from ShipHero that need to be entered in CartRover. The setup guide will explain further instructions.
- ShipHero API Key
- ShipHero API Secret
1. To obtain API Key and API Secret, please go to My Account → Settings → API in ShipHero.
2. Type in the name of API key, then click on the Add button to generate API Credentials.
3. Copy & paste the new API Key and Secret into your CartRover Merchant settings (Merchant tab > Edit Setup).
4. In order to enable Shipment Download, please go to the Merchant Setup page and click on the Test WMS Connection button to create a Shipment Webhook for that merchant.