Step 2: Connect Overstock.com to CartRover
1. Please contact your Overstock.com rep to request your Supplier Oasis API Username and API Password. Mention that you will be using CartRover for your integration.
2. It is likely your API Username and API Password will be the same as your Supplier Oasis login credentials.
3. To find your Warehouse Name, in your Overstock Supplier Oasis account, to go Account Settings → Warehouse. Click on the update button next to the warehouse. The value you need is the "Warehouse Name".
4. Enter these credentials on the CartRover Oasis cart setup page.
5. Click test to verify your credentials are valid.
Please Note: CartRover does not support canceling order line items. Please contact your WMS directly if you receive order items cancellation request. CartRover uses OptionSku to perform Inventory Sync.
General Integration Guidelines
- Order IDs: Some warehouse management systems or other software have limitations on character types and length. Check with your provider and make sure that your order source is generating order IDs that are within those parameters. Cartrover provides a full Order Number in the field cust_po_no and a shortened but still unique order number in cust_ref.
- SKUs/Items/Product Codes: In order for any order interface to function properly, the SKUs in the order source must match the SKUs in your warehouse software. If your warehouse system does not recognize an incoming SKU, the order will be rejected. If the SKUs in the order source are different than the ones being used in your warehouse, then item aliases or promotional codes must be created for each corresponding item in your WMS.
- Initial Integration: When most new interfaces are configured and initiated, all recent open orders in the cart will be downloaded by CartRover. It is essential that all shipped orders are marked as closed/shipped in the cart/order source so that CartRover does not retrieve them.
- Test orders: It is highly recommended that all new integrations are verified by using test orders. This way it can be verified that item IDs and shipping codes are translating over correctly to your WMS.
- Basic Access Authentication: Each cart provides their own method of authentication. If you are hosting your own cart, do not turn on extra Basic Access Authentication or CartRover may not be able to access your cart's API endpoint (URL).
- Allow Incoming Traffic: CartRover uses the following IP addresses which you may need to whitelist: 220.127.116.11, 18.104.22.168