Step 2: Connect Neto to CartRover
1. To set API User Group permission, please go to Setup & tools → All settings & tools → Staff User Accounts & Permissions → Staff Permission Groups. Then click on API User to edit group permission. (Click on if no API User group exists.)
2. Make sure that Permission Group Role has been set to API. Then click on API Access Control. For quick setup, Select Allow All under Allow drop menu. (For more security, only enable GetItem, GetOrder, UpdateItem, UpdateOrder)
3. Click Save & Close at the bottom right.
4. To create API Access credentials for CartRover, please go to Setup & tools → All settings & tools → Staff User Accounts & Permissions → Staff Users. Click on to generate user.
5. Please Fill in all required fields:
Required for CartRover?
|User Permission Group||API User|
|Username||CartRover||This is the API User|
|Default Warehouse||Choose default warehouse for CartRover API|
|API Key||Please click Regenerate||This is the API Key|
|Password||Please click Set Random Password|
|PIN||Please fill in random 4 digits|
6. Click Save button at the bottom right.
7. Enter the API Username, API Key, and your store URL into CartRover.
Warehouse ID Field
- To load orders from all locations, please leave Warehouse ID field blank (Inventory Sync will be disabled for this cart).
- To obtain Warehouse ID, please go to Products → Warehouses/Locations.
Supported Sync Workflows:
1. Order Import
- CartRover retrieves new orders from Neto
- CartRover delivers orders to QuickBooks Commerce
2. Shipment Confirmation
- CartRover retrieves shipment tracking from QuickBooks Commerce
- CartRover delivers shipment tracking to Neto
3. Inventory Sync
- CartRover retrieves inventory levels from QuickBooks Commerce
- CartRover delivers inventory levels to Neto