Step 2: Connect Etsy to CartRover
1. Go here to lookup your Etsy Shop ID: https://app.cartrover.com/get_etsy_shop_id.php
2. Go to the CartRover new Etsy setup page, and fill in your Shop ID.
3. Click on Grant Us API Access button to start the connection with Etsy.
4. A new window will open and redirect you to Etsy Login Page. Please follow instructions on the page to finish the connection process.
5. Click on the Test button in CartRover to verify if the connection works. Then click on OK button to save the connection.
Automatic Activation of Listings
If CartRover detects that the inventory level for an item in Etsy is incorrect, Etsy will automatically attempt to re-activate that listing when CartRover adjusts the quantity. This may lead to charges in your Etsy account. If you wish to stop selling a product on Etsy, ensure that the inventory level in your WMS is 0. If not, you must add the product SKU to the Item Blacklist in CartRover.