Step 2: Connect SPS Commerce to CartRover
Order Sync: Trading Partner via SPS Commerce (Trading Partner) → CartRover → QuickBooks Commerce
Orders sent from Trading Partner via SPS Commerce are marked as ‘Finalized’ will be picked-up by CartRover and sent to TG
Sync Frequency - every 5 mins
Shipping Confirmation Sync: Trading Partner (via SPS Commerce) → CartRover → QuickBooks Commerce
Shipment confirmation is the ability for CartRover to pickup shipping information from QuickBooks Commerce so it can be relayed back to the trading partner. This also usually includes a tracking number and tracking cost.
Sync frequency - every 15 mins
Inventory Sync: SPS Commerce (trading partner) → CartRover → QuickBooks Commerce → CartRover → SPS Commerce (trading partner)
Inventory sync pickup is a more advanced feature that allows CartRover to receive exact quantity that is available for each product from QuickBooks Commerce. CartRover can pass this information to the SPS Trading Partner to help determine if an item is sold out or when there is new inventory in stock automatically.
Sync frequency - every 60 mins
- FTP Username
- FTP Password
- Your Receiver ID
- Trading Partner's ID
- Item GS1 Prefix
Integrating to an SPS Commerce retailer can take 4-5 weeks due to field mapping and necessary testing procedures on the SPS Commerce side. CartRover setup fees apply.
- Please contact your SPS Commerce Integration manager to obtain your FTP credentials, as well as your Receiver ID and Trading Partner's ID.
- Select your SPS Commerce Cart Retailer Module. Please let us know if the retailer you want is not on the list.
- After saving the setup and entering your Trading Partner ID, be sure to click on "Retailer Info" option in CartRover and click Save. This page needs to be saved even if you won't be filling out the rest of the form.
CartRover is able to connect to all retailers supported by SPS, but there will be testing required to support needed fields and your specific setup.
Some of these specific document types may not be supported by every WMS system. For example, if a warehouse cannot provide pallet information, CartRover cannot generate pallet level ASNs.
- 850 Purchase Order
- Bulk Import
- Drop Ship
- Multi Store (Split by SPS)
- Cross Dock (Split by SPS)
- Blanket / Release
- 855 Acknowledgement
- Accept No Changes
- Accept non-EDI order
- 856 Advanced Shipment Notification
- Single SKU cartons
- Multi SKU cartons
- Partial Shipment
- Multiple Shipments per order
- Single SKU non-EDI order
- 810 Invoice
- Single Order
- Multiple Shipments per order
- non-EDI order
- 846 Inventory Advice
- All items (default)
- Only changes
- All items per warehouse (Your WMS must also provide Multi-Warehouse Support)
UCC Label Printing
If you need CartRover to print UCC labels for your B2B orders, please contact email@example.com. You will also need to request Label API credentials (username/password) from SPS Commerce. This process is similar to using the SPS Commerce web dashboard.
UCC labels are not required for DropShip orders.