Vend POS will no longer be supported in QuickBooks Commerce as of June 2019.
There are no changes for merchants currently using Vend POS to sync/manage their business.
If you have any concerns, please reach out to your Account manager at firstname.lastname@example.org
Step 2: Connect Vend to CartRover
- Obtain your Vend URL and paste it onto the Vend New Cart Setup page in CartRover.
- Log into your Vend Admin panel, then go to Setup → Personal Tokens page to create Personal Token for CartRover. Please take these steps to Generate the Personal Token
- Type in Token Name and enable No Expiry. Then click on Save button to generate Access Token.
- Copy your Access Token onto CartRover Vend New Cart Setup page
Required Outlet Name
- CartRover will only sync orders and inventory with the given Outlet in Vend. Please go to your Vend Setting page, then click on Outlets and Registers to obtain your Outlet list.
- To load orders from multiple Vend Outlets, you will need to setup each Outlet as a unique cart in CartRover, and create a new Vend Access Token for each one.