Keeping your online stock levels up-to-date has never been easier. TradeGecko synchronizes with Shopify in real-time, giving you the ability to manage all of your Shopify products, stock levels and sales orders through TradeGecko.
Keeping your Shopify inventory up-to-date is super simple. In fact you don’t need to do anything at all. TradeGecko does it all for you.
Although every effort has been made to track any changes made on Shopify, to avoid errors please always endeavour to use TradeGecko to manage your inventory and orders; that means all new products and all changes to products should be done in TradeGecko. We’ll make sure to keep your Shopify store up-to-date.
What TradeGecko does
- Publish and unpublish products to Shopify.
- Updates or edits to an online product will be sync as soon as you save.
- Shopify orders are automatically pulled into TradeGecko.
- Variant images from TradeGecko will be pushed to shopify. Shopify applies all these images onto the product and uses the first image as the main one. This is because the image on TradeGecko belongs to the variant itself while an image on Shopify belongs to the product.
- Customers are recommended to upload and select the images on Shopify.
- Customer data from Shopify orders will be added to Relationships in TradeGecko.
Online Stock Levels
- State a specific quantity of a product to show online.
- Choose to sell a product past zero.
- Fulfilment and shipping details will be pushed up to Shopify