Keeping your online stock levels up-to-date has never been easier. TradeGecko synchronizes with Shopify in real-time, giving you the ability to manage all of your Shopify products, stock levels and sales orders through TradeGecko.
Keeping your Shopify inventory up-to-date is super simple. In fact you don’t need to do anything at all. TradeGecko does it all for you.
Although every effort has been made to track any changes made on Shopify, to avoid errors please always endeavour to use TradeGecko to manage your inventory and orders; that means all new products and all changes to products should be done in TradeGecko. We’ll make sure to keep your Shopify store up-to-date.
What TradeGecko does
- From TradeGecko, publish and unpublish products to Shopify.
- From TradeGecko, updates or edits to variant will be synced as soon as you click save.
- Shopify Sales Orders are automatically pulled into TradeGecko.
Shopify Product Images
- From TradeGecko, Variant images will be pushed to Shopify. Shopify applies all these images to the Shopify product and uses the first image as the main one. This is because the image on TradeGecko belongs to the variant itself while an image on Shopify belongs to the product.
- For greater control of your Shopify product images, it's recommended that you upload and order product images from Shopify.
- Customer data from Shopify Sales Orders will be added to Relationships in TradeGecko.
Online Stock Levels
- From TradeGecko, state a specific quantity of a product to show online.
- From TradeGecko, choose to sell a product past zero.
- Fulfillment and shipping details will be pushed to Shopify