A bundle is comprised of different variants, bundled together, possibly in varying quantities.
For instance, you sell baby products like:
For each product, you have them in the following variants:
- Onesies - blue, red, purple, pink
- Mittens - yellow, white, silver
- Booties - yellow, orange, brown
You want to create a bundle of the following variants:
- One yellow pair of mittens
- One orange pair of booties
- One blue onesie
Bundle B is your bundle.
Bundles are not pack sizes! A pack size is a bundle that consists of a quantity of the same variants. For example, a carton of 6 beers. Find out more about pack sizes.