From Shopify to TradeGecko (if your products were first set up on Shopify)
- If there is only one image for a product, Shopify duplicates this image for all variants of that product. With the integration, TradeGecko will import only this image for the first listed variant on TradeGecko. It will not duplicate this image for the rest of the variants. The rest of the variants will be blank with no picture.
- If there are different images for all variants on Shopify, with the integration, TradeGecko will mirror this and assign the pictures to their relevant variants.
From TradeGecko to Shopify (if your products were first set up on TradeGecko)
- TradeGecko will push all images to your Shopify account. Your Shopify account will then mirror what is on your TradeGecko account.
From TradeGecko to Shopify
- When an image is added on TradeGecko, it will be pushed to Shopify.
From Shopify to TradeGecko
- When an image is added on Shopify, it will be pushed to TradeGecko.