From Shopify to QuickBooks Commerce (if your products were first set up on Shopify)
- All images will be imported onto the QuickBooks Commerce product.
- If there are different images assigned for all variants on Shopify, we will mirror this and assign the images to their relevant variants.
From QuickBooks Commerce to Shopify (if your products were first set up on QuickBooks Commerce)
- QuickBooks Commerce will push all images that are assigned to the variants that are being published to Shopify.
- Product exist in QuickBooks Commerce and Shopify, both has the same product attributes such as Product Name, SKU and images.
- During integration, you choose Sync Mode: "2-way Default sync" and Import Type: "Match & Import".
- All product attributes on Shopify will be overwritten by QuickBooks Commerce, except for the images. Meaning, there will be no changes on the image sync for this scenario.
From QuickBooks Commerce to Shopify
- When you publish a product with images, Shopify will mirror this and assign the images to their relevant variants.
- When an image is added on a product that is already published to Shopify, it will sync to Shopify's Image gallery.
- If you delete an image at the product level in QuickBooks Commerce, it also deletes on the other platform.
From Shopify to QuickBooks Commerce
- When you add new products with images assigned to the variants, QuickBooks Commerce will mirror this.
- When an image is added, it will be pushed to QuickBooks Commerce at the Product Level.
If you delete an image from Shopify, it disconnects the image link between QuickBooks Commerce and Shopify but it does not delete the image in QuickBooks Commerce.