With your Shopify order listings you can perform the following actions.
1. View all your un-imported Shopify products and manually import those products.
2. Compare your payment and fulfillment status if an order between Shopify and QuickBooks Commerce are synced.
3. Pull your payments from Shopify, if they have been paid for on Shopify but not updated on QuickBooks Commerce.
4. Import unfulfilled orders on QuickBooks Commerce if it was already fulfilled in Shopify.
5. Manually push fulfillments to Shopify when and order has been fulfilled on QuickBooks Commerce but a shipment has not been created on Shopify.