1. Go Locations via the Settings tab on your main app manager.
2. Click on Import/ Export Stock Location Data.
The following popup will appear:
3. Select your location via the dropdown box.
4. Click on Download Import Template.
The two fields you can update are Reorder Point and Bin Location.
5. Upload the csv file and click Upload File.
If you are located in the EU, you may face an error when you export csv from TradeGecko and open in Excel. This is because Excel in the EU searches for semicolons whereas in Singapore and other regions, Excel searches for commas. Pro tip: on Excel, format the commas to semicolons or vice versa depending on your needs.
Encoding your CSV files with UTF-8 to help prevent errors
If you use non-english or special characters within your CSV files, using the UTF-8 format will help to prevent processing errors when uploading to TradeGecko.
Please refer to this article
for guidance on how-to encode your CSV files using the UTF-8 format.