The Inventory Detail Report shows the current stock you have on hand, the amount of stock committed to sales orders and the stock you have available.
To view the Inventory Detail Report, click on the Inventory Detail tab in the Intelligence section.
You will be directed to the following page:
You will see the following fields that you can use to help define your search parameters.
Each field identifies data using a different attribute. These attributes are:
- Variant Name - Filters the search by the name of the variant.
- Product Type - Provides a drop down box to sort by the types of
products you have
- SKU - Locates the exact item with the defined SKU.
- Location - Filters for products in a specific holding.
- Supplier - Filters products from a specific supplier.
Once you've set your search criteria and updated the report, a list will be generated applying those parameters.
This list will detail how much of the item you have in stock, how much are committed to sales orders, how much are left over for that product as well as how much stock you have on order ( this is the amount of incoming stock).
You can then export the report into a .csv, .pdf or save it to Google drive.