The Location Report allows you to compare the levels of stock you have in your different storage locations.
To view the Location Report click on the Location Report tab in the Intelligence section.
Once on the report page, you five filter fields to help you find the information you're looking for.
These fields are;
- Variant Name - Filters the search by the name of the variant.
- Variant SKU - Locates the exact item with the defined SKU.
- Product Name - Filters the search by the name of the product.
- Type - Provides a drop down box of data classes that can be included in the list after the report has been updated.
- Location - Filters for products in a specific holding.
- Supplier - Filters products from a specific supplier.
After filling in the fields, click "Update Report” to generate a more precisely defined list.
The updated report should provide you with the item that was searched for along with the information from the fields above, at the set locations.
You can now export the report into a .csv, .pdf or save it to Google drive.