There are 3 ways to publish/unpublish products to the B2B Commerce Platform:
1. Publish/unpublish variants individually and/or in bulk via B2B Commerce tab
2. Publish/unpublish variants individually and/or in bulk via Inventory> Product page
3. Publish/unpublish variants individually via the Inventory> Variant> Sales channel
1. Go to B2B Commerce> Products. You will see the full list of variants as in your inventory.
2. Click Publish/Unpublish to publish/unpublish a particular variant
3. Select multiple variants by checking the box and click on the drop-down to publish variants in bulk to your B2B store
4. Review the changes and click ‘Publish’ to confirm the items you have selected to publish.
Done! You can unpublish/publish your variants anytime on this page.
1. Go to your Inventory> select your desired Product> click into the variant level
2. Click on the dropdown field of the variant line. You can choose to publish/unpublish this product to your B2B store manually here.
3. Select multiple products by checking the box and click on the drop-down to publish/unpublish products in bulk to your B2B store.
If it is published, it will look like this:
Once you have published products to your B2B store, the next step is to invite customers! Learn how to do so here.