There are 3 ways to publish/unpublish products to the B2B eCommerce Platform:
1. Publish/unpublish variants individually and/or in bulk via B2B eCommerce tab
2. Publish/unpublish variants individually and/or in bulk via Inventory> Product page
3. Publish/unpublish variants individually via the Inventory> Variant> Sales channel
1. Go to B2B eCommerce> Products. You will see the full list of variants as in your inventory.
2. Click Publish/Unpublish to publish/unpublish a particular variant
3. Select multiple variants by checking the box and click on the drop down to publish variants in bulk to your B2B store
4. Review the changes and click ‘Publish’ to confirm the items you have selected to publish.
Done! You can unpublish/publish your variants anytime on this page.
1. Go to your Inventory> select your desired Product> click into the variant level
2. Click on the dropdown field of the variant line. You can choose to publish/unpublish this product to your B2B eCommerce store manually here.
3. Select multiple products by checking the box and click on the drop down to publish/unpublish products in bulk to your B2B store.
1. Go to your Inventory> select your desired variant> Sales channel
2. Under TradeGecko B2B eCommerce you will be able to click “Publish to your B2B eCommerce”.
If it is published, it will look like this:
Once you have published products to your B2B store, the next step is to invite customers! Learn how to do so here.