Use the following article to integrate Amazon and QuickBooks Commerce.
Which Amazon Marketplaces do we support?
- amazon.com (United States)
- amazon.ca (Canada)
- amazon.co.uk (United Kingdom)
- amazon.de (Germany)
- amazon.es (Spain)
- amazon.fr (France)
- amazon.it (Italy)
- amazon.com.mx (Mexico)
- amazon.com.au (Australia)
What if my country is not listed?
- Apologies, your country will not be supported for now. Stay tuned for updates!
What are the requirements for Stock Level Sync to work?
- SKUs are both existing in QuickBooks Commerce and Amazon.
- The Amazon product/variant should be ‘Merchant-fulfilled’ and NOT ‘Fulfilled by Amazon(FBA)’
- In QuickBooks Commerce, the 'Manage stock levels' should be set to true (checked)
- 'Manage stock levels' can be located by editing a variant and going to 'Stock'
In short, the QuickBooks Commerce-Amazon syncs orders from both MFN and FBA but only pulls stock levels from FBA whereas stock levels are pushed to MFN. To manage stock levels on FBA, do a stock transfer on Amazon from MFN warehouse to FBA and correspondingly to the warehouses linked to MFN/FBA on QuickBooks Commerce.
How does Price Sync work?
- As long as the ‘Manage Variant Details’ on the Amazon settings page is set to TRUE, any changes to the QuickBooks Commerce variant’s price will be pushed to Amazon regardless if the variant is Merchant-fulfilled or Amazon-fulfilled
My Amazon orders are not being pulled into my TG account. Why?
- Make sure that ‘Active’ option on Amazon settings page is set to TRUE.
- The SKUs of the variants in the Amazon order should be existing on QuickBooks Commerce
- Check the error logs to see the reasons on why the Amazon order cannot be created in QuickBooks Commerce
- (App Store > Amazon > Error logs)
I added a new product on my Amazon seller account. Will it be created in QuickBooks Commerce?
- No. Amazon does not notify QuickBooks Commerce if there are new products added on your seller central account.
- QuickBooks Commerce pulls your Amazon product only after you setup your integration. After that, you should manually create the variant in QuickBooks Commerce with the matching Amazon SKUs.
- This means that you will have to create the variant/product in Amazon, and then create it on QuickBooks Commerce as well. That is two (2) times product creation, and SKUs have to match
Can I make QuickBooks Commerce push products/variants to my Amazon account?
- No. Amazon has a very strict set of validations for adding new products which makes it hard to determine if your QuickBooks Commerce product can be created in Amazon.