In TradeGecko, you can set three different prices for your products. They are the following:
- Buy Price
- Wholesale Price
- RRP - Recommended Retail Price
When you enter any of these price details for a variant, they are automatically loaded into either your Sales Orders/Purchase Orders/Web store. This is explained further, below.
If you left out these information when creating your products, you will be prompted for these prices when creating your Sales Orders and Purchase Orders.
The price that you pay your supplier or the price that you purchase your goods for.
- Is automatically used in Purchase Orders, when buying from vendors. The price used in the Purchase Order can be revised, if need be.
- Is, along with landed costs, used in the calculation of Moving Average Cost (MAC), and thereby Inventory Value.
The price that you sell to your Business Customers for.
- Is automatically suggested in Sales Orders. The price used in the Sales Order can be revised if need be.
- Can be thought of as the price you would sell in bulk for.
RRP - Recommended Retail Price
The price that you sell to your Consumers for.
- Is the price synced with/pushed to your eCommerce store.