To delete a Stock location, while logged into your QuickBooks Commerce account:
- Navigate to Settings > Company Details > Locations
- Select the location you wish to delete
- Click on the ‘Delete’ button on the bottom-left hand side of the ‘Edit Location’ window
To successfully delete the location(s) without encountering any errors, the following conditions must be met:
- The location must not have any stock at all. If there are Committed stocks in, the Sales Orders have to be Fulfilled or Voided first. If necessary, you can perform a Stock Transfer to clear all stocks from that location.
NoteTo check if a Location has stock, you can check generating a Location Report from Intelligence.
- The location must not be assigned as a Default Warehouse for any Relationships.
- The location must not be assigned as a Default Warehouse for any Sales Channel (Shopify, WooCommerce, or as B2B Fallback Location).
Note: If the Delete button is not displayed when viewing the 'Edit Location’ window, the location is likely set as your account's Primary Location, which will need to be changed before you can proceed.
To do so, navigate to Settings > Configuration > Setup Defaults, then change the Primary Location selection.