Create the purchase order as you normally would and select the Ship to address as your FBA warehouse.
Note that an FBA Purchase Order needs to have:
- A valid country name or country code
- Address 1 must be present
- Zipcode must be present
- State should be valid (North America)
- SKUs in the Purchase Order must also exist in your FBA account
Next select Approve for FBA. This will enable 2 things;
- A shipment plan and an inbound shipment will be created on your FBA account. This will allow Amazon to match your purchase order to products in the order once it has been received.
- You will receive an email when Amazon has updated the status of the order to “Received”, once products have been delivered to the FBA location.
The order will then be processed by Amazon.
Once the order has been approved by Amazon (might take up to 5 minutes) you will need to goto your Amazon account to select your box sizing and quantity options. A link to Amazon will be available in the Purchase Order.
If the order was rejected by Amazon, view your channel logs to understand what went wrong. Update your order with the necessary fixes, and retry it again.
Once an order has been received by Amazon, it can no longer be edited on QuickBooks Commerce. Once Amazon has received the stock, it will send an alert to QuickBooks Commerce. This will automatically update your purchase order status to Received.