Advanced permissions allow you to limit the buy price, orders and companies team members can view in QuickBooks Commerce. To edit advanced permissions for your Team Members, go to Settings> Team> select the team member to edit permissions to.
The following options are available:
- The user will be able to view and edit Buy Price in all sections of QuickBooks Commerce and access the MAC of your inventory.
- This restricts the user's access to Buy Prices (unable to view or edit) and subsequently MAC in all sections of QuickBooks Commerce, even when the user exports Inventory details the Buy Price will not be included.
- If the user permissions for Inventory is set to Read & Write, the user can input Buy Price for new products created but after that, the user will not be able to view Buy Price for the product in QuickBooks Commerce.
- The user is able to view and make edits to all sales orders in QuickBooks Commerce.
- This restricts the user's access to view and edit only orders assigned to the user. The user may still be able to see order information (order number and customer name) that is not assigned to them via the Dashboard, but the user will not be able to access the full details of the order.
- The user is able to view and make edits to all Relationships in QuickBooks Commerce, even if the Relationship is not assigned to the user.
- Other Team Members will be able to assign this user to sales orders (provided their own user permissions is set to Read & Write for Relationships and Sales Orders).
- This restricts the user's access to view and edit only companies assigned to the user. The user may still be able to see company information (Relationship name and order number) that is not assigned to them via the Dashboard, but the user will not be able to access the full details of the Relationship.
- This restricts other Team Members (including Primary Contact) from assigning sales orders to this user unless the Relationship has been assigned to this user already.
Once you have made all desired changes click save to update the profile.
For more details on user permissions, click here.