If you have bought your domain from Network Solutions, you must configure your DNS settings to point the domain to yourstorename.gogeckossl.com.
Before you configure your DNS settings on Network Solutions, you should have already added your custom subdomain to your TradeGecko B2B eCommerce Platform. You should familiarise yourself with the general instructions for modifying your DNS settings.
Configuring your DNS settings with Network Solutions
1. Log in to your Network Solutions account, under the Log In To drop-down list, choose Manage My Domain Names
2. Enter your credentials and click Login
3. Continue to Account Manager
4. Click Edit DNS
5. Under the My Products and Services tab, click Change Where Domain Points
6. Click the Advanced DNS radio button
To set up a new subdomain and edit CNAME record:
7. Click edit CNAME Records button
8. In the Alias field, enter your preferred subdomain. An example would be the store subdomain.
9. In the Other Host field, enter your complete TradeGecko B2B store URL (yourstorename.gogeckossl.com)
10. Click Continue
11. Click Save Changes.
To add a TXT record:
12. In the Text Records section, click on Edit TXT Records button
13. In the Hostname field, enter the Hostname that you have been provided with.
14. Insert your text record in the text box on the right-hand side of the screen that you have been provided with on TradeGecko.
15. Click Continue
16. Click Save Changes.
For further support on Namecheap, you can check our their support article on:
How to Manage Advanced DNS Records