If you have bought your domain from Google Domains, you must configure your DNS settings to point the domain to yourstorename.gogeckossl.com.
Before you configure your DNS settings on Google Domains, you should have already added your custom subdomain to your B2B Commerce platform. It will help if you familiarise yourself with the general instructions for modifying your DNS settings.
Configuring your DNS settings with Google Domains
1. Log in to your Google Domains account, go to the Admin page
2. Click the Advanced tab to edit your custom DNS resource records
To set up a new subdomain and edit the CNAME record:
3. In the Name field, enter your preferred subdomain. An example would be the store subdomain.
4. In the Type field, select CNAME
5. In the Address field, enter your complete B2B store URL (yourstorename.gogeckossl.com)
6. Click Add.
To add a TXT record:
7. Similar to adding a CNAME record,
8. In the Name field, enter the Host Name that you have been provided with.
9. In the Type field, select TXT
10. In the Address field, input the TXT record that you have been provided with on QuickBooks Commerce.
11. Click Add.
For further support on Google Domains, you can check their support article on:
More about resource records