If you have bought your domain from GoDaddy, you must configure your DNS settings to point the domain to yourstorename.gogeckossl.com.
Before you configure your DNS settings on GoDaddy, you should have already added your custom subdomain to your B2B Commerce platform. You should familiarise yourself with the general instructions for modifying your DNS settings.
Configuring your DNS with GoDaddy
1. Log in to your GoDaddy account.
2. On your product list next to Domains, click the plus sign button to expand the list.
3. Next to the domain you wish to manage, under the Action section, click on the Manage DNS button.
To set up a new subdomain and edit CNAME record:
4. At the bottom of the Records section, click Add and select CNAME from the drop-down list.
5. In the Name field, enter your preferred subdomain. An example would be the store subdomain.
6. In the Value field, enter your complete B2B Commerce platform URL (yourstorename.gogeckossl.com)
7. Click Save.
To add a TXT record:
8. Similar to adding a CNAME record, at the bottom of the Records section, click Add and select TXT from the drop-down list.
9. In the Name field, enter the Host Name that you have been provided with.
10. In the Value field, input the TXT record that you have been provided with on QuickBooks Commerce.
11. Click Save.
For further support on GoDaddy, you can check our their support articles on: