If you have bought your domain from Namecheap, you must configure your DNS settings to point the domain to yourstorename.gogeckossl.com.
Before you configure your DNS settings on Namecheap, you should have already added your custom subdomain to your TradeGecko B2B eCommerce store. You should familiarise yourself with the general instructions for modifying your DNS settings .
Configuring your DNS settings with Namecheap
1. Log in to your Namecheap account,
2. Click Manage next to your domain name
3. On the domain Details page, click Advanced DNS
4. Click Add New Record
To setup a new subdomain and edit CNAME record:
5. Select CNAME Record from the drop-down menu,
6. In the Host field, enter your preferred subdomain. An example would be the store subdomain.
7. In the Value field, enter your complete TradeGecko B2B eCommerce store URL (yourstorename.gogeckossl.com)
8. Click Save Changes.
To add a TXT record:
9. Similar to adding a CNAME record, select TXT record from the drop-down menu
10. In the Host field, enter the Host Name that you have been provided with.
In the Value field, input the TXT record that you have been provided with on TradeGecko.
Click Save Changes.