If you have bought your domain from eNom, you must configure your DNS settings to point the domain to yourstorename.gogeckossl.com.
Before you configure your DNS settings on eNom, you should have already added your custom subdomain to your B2B Commerce platform. You should familiarise yourself with the general instructions for modifying your DNS settings.
Configuring your DNS settings with eNom
1. Log in to your eNom account
2. From the Account Overview page, click Domains> My Domains
3. Click Host Records under the domain you want to modify
To set up a new subdomain and edit CNAME record:
4. Under Host Name, enter your desired subdomain. An example would be the store subdomain.
5. Under Record Type, select CNAME.
6. In the Address field, enter your complete B2B store URL (yourstorename.gogeckossl.com)
7. Click Save.
To add a TXT record:
8. Similar to adding a CNAME record, under the Host Name field, enter the Host Name that you have been provided with.
9. Under Type, select TXT
10. In the Address field, input the TXT record that you have been provided with on QuickBooks Commerce.
11. Click Save.
For further support on eNom, you can check our their support article on:
Change Host Records - Forward, Redirect or Point your domain/subdomain