If you have bought your domain from 1and1.com, you must configure your DNS settings to point the domain to yourstorename.gogeckossl.com.
Before you configure your DNS settings on 1and1.com, you should have already added your custom subdomain to your B2B Commerce platform. You should familiarise yourself with the general instructions for modifying your DNS settings to complete the setup with ease.
Configuring your DNS settings with 1and1.com
1. Log in to your 1and1 account.
2. In the Your domain section, click Manage Domain
To set up a new subdomain and edit CNAME record:
3. Locate the domain that you wish to create a subdomain for and click Manage Subdomains.
4. Click Create Subdomain
5. Enter the prefix for your subdomain. For example, a store or a shop.
6. Click Create Subdomain.
7. Now, from that subdomain that you just created, click the arrow to expand the menu
8. In the Subdomain settings section, click Edit DNS Settings
9. In A/AAAA and CNAME records section, select CNAME
10. In the Alias box, enter the complete B2B store URL (yourstorename.gogeckossl.com)
11. Check the box next to I am aware and accept all current DNS settings, email addresses and redirects will be disabled
12. Click Save and confirm by clicking Yes.
To add a TXT record:
13. Under Manage Domains, click the arrow icon to expand the menu for the particular subdomain you wish to add a TXT record to
14. Click Edit DNS Settings from Domain Settings section
15. Click the Add Record button
16. Enter the information you have been provided with on QuickBooks Commerce for the TXT record, then click on Add
17. Review your changes and click Save.