If you have bought your domain from 123-Reg, you must configure your DNS settings to point the domain to yourstorename.gogeckossl.com.
Before you configure your DNS settings on 123-Reg, you should have already added your custom subdomain to your TradeGecko B2B platform. You should familiarise yourself with the general instructions for modifying your DNS settings.
Configuring your DNS settings with 123-Reg
1. Log in to your 123-Reg control panel.
2. Select the domain you want to configure from Your Domains drop-down, click Manage.
3. In the Advanced domain settings section, click Manage DNS
To set up a new subdomain and edit CNAME record:
4. Scroll down to the blank Hostname field and enter the necessary information
5. In the Hostname field, enter the subdomain you want to configure. An example would be the store subdomain.
6. Under Type, select CNAME.
7. In the Destination CNAME field, enter your complete TradeGecko B2B store URL (yourstorename.gogeckossl.com)
8. Click Add.
To add a TXT record:
9. Similar to adding a CNAME record, scroll down to the blank Hostname field and enter the necessary information
10. In the Hostname field, enter the Hostname that you have been provided with.
11. Under Type, select TXT/SPF
12. In the Destination TXT field, input the TXT record that you have been provided with on TradeGecko.
13. Click Add.