All the answers are right here. You just need to ask:
Get setup and going faster with these toutorials.
Products & Variants
Create, Edit and Search through your inventory.
Create, edit and email your sales orders to your customers.
Customers & Vendors
Create, edit and manage all your customers and vendors.
Buy and sell in multiple currencies.
Manage goods across multiple locations.
Ask us a question on the community forum.
Step-by-step guides to pin point your problems.
Quickly learn TradeGecko. Watch the video tutorials.
- ★ TradeGecko Payments!
- ★ Sales Channels: The New and Improved E-Commerce Options
- ★ Team Members: Buy Price Permissions
- ★ Search Orders Using Your Customer's Email Address
- ★ Relationships: The Import CSV Columns
- ★ What does TradeGecko offer for customer support?
- ★ Bulk adding new products using the "Import Products" button
- ★ Inventory - Common CSV Import Errors
- ★ Bulk updating existing products in TradeGecko
- Bulk Actions
- How To Set Up User Permissions
- An Introduction To TradeGecko's Product CSV Template Columns
- ★ Payments Feature
- ★ Draft, Active, and Finalized Sales Orders
- Generating a Pick List For Your Sales Order
- Editing Sales Orders.
- Creating Payment Terms
- Adding notes to line items
- ★ Initial Cost Price Per Unit Explained
- Creating a Product in TradeGecko
- Different Pricing in TradeGecko Explained
- Adding Product Variants
- Creating Reorder Points for Variants
- How to Create Promotion Price for your Variants
- Editing Relationships: Adding Notes
- Editing Relationships: Adding and Editing Addresses
- Adding Contacts
- Editing Relationships: Adding Contacts
- How To Export Your Customer/Vendor/Supplier Data
- Editing Relationships: Editing and Deleting Relationships
- ★ Managing Consignment Locations
- Changing the primary location
- Changing locations in Sales Orders
- Changing locations in Purchase Orders
- Transferring stock between locations
- Editing a Stock Transfer
- Adding Landed Costs to Purchase Orders
- Draft, Active, and Received Purchase Orders
- Partial Receiving of Purchase Orders
- Purchase Orders - Receiving the Stock
- Saving and Printing Purchase Orders
- Sending Purchase Orders to Vendors
- Sales By User Report
- Sales By Channel Report
- An Intelligence Overview
- Your Inventory and You - The Inventory Stock on Hand Report
- The Inventory Detail Report
- Where Your Stock Is - The Location Report
- ★ Connect your Magento Account to TradeGecko
- TradeGecko Integration with Magento - FAQ
- TradeGecko Integration with Magento - Variants
- Common Magento Connection Issues
- Magento Ecommerce Logs
- Managing your TradeGecko Integration with Magento
- ★ XERO Common Errors
- ★ Ledger Accounts in XERO
- How does the TradeGecko and Xero integration work?
- Connecting Xero to TradeGecko - Step by step
- How to update your Stock on Hand Value on Xero
- Xero Default Tax Rate
- ★ WooCommerce API and re-authorization
- Import WooCommerce Products Into TradeGecko
- Import TradeGecko Products Into WooCommerce
- Tax Rate Not Syncing To TradeGecko
- Data Not Syncing Troubleshooting Checklist
- Multiple WooCommerce stores integrated with TradeGecko
- ★ What happens in Tradegecko when I delete an item on Shopify?
- How do I disconnect the Shopify-TradeGecko connection?
- How To Connect TradeGecko To Shopify - Step By Step
- Shopify products not sync'ing
- How to publish or unpublish products to Shopify
- Can I limit the number of products in Shopify?
- Bulk import of sales orders
- posting reminders to contact customers in the system
- allow negative value invoices being marked as paid
- creation of bug report list (just like this feature request list)
Community (Internal) browse
No trending questions yet.