All the answers are right here. You just need to ask:
Get setup and going faster with these toutorials.
Products & Variants
Create, Edit and Search through your inventory.
Create, edit and email your sales orders to your customers.
Customers & Vendors
Create, edit and manage all your customers and vendors.
Buy and sell in multiple currencies.
Manage goods across multiple locations.
Ask us a question on the community forum.
Step-by-step guides to pin point your problems.
Quickly learn TradeGecko. Watch the video tutorials.
- ★ Changing the TradeGecko footer
- ★ Edit Document Titles
- ★ Improved Product Importer is now LIVE!
- ★ Multiple Sales Ledgers
- ★ What does TradeGecko offer for customer support?
- TradeGecko Updates 2014
- Inventory - Common CSV Import Errors
- How To Set Up User Permissions
- An Introduction To TradeGecko's Product CSV Template Columns
- Importing existing products into TradeGecko
- Adding Users / Team Members
- Changing the Company Logo
- Stages of a Sales Order & What Can be Done at Each Stage
- Editing Sales Orders.
- Creating Payment Terms
- Adding notes to line items
- An Overview Of Split Invoicing
- Creating Sales Orders
- How to Create Promotion Price for your Variants
- Composite Variants for Manufacturers
- What to do if you intend to create a Composite of a Composite Variant and other products
- Editing Variants: Adding an Image to the Variant
- Editing Product Information
- Deleting a Product
- How To Export Your Customer/Vendor/Supplier Data
- About Company Type - Vendor, Business Customer, or Consumer?
- Importing customers and vendors
- Editing Relationships: Adding Notes
- Editing Relationships: Adding Contacts
- Editing Relationships: Adding and Editing Addresses
- ★ Managing Consignment Locations
- Changing the primary location
- Changing locations in Sales Orders
- Changing locations in Purchase Orders
- Transferring stock between locations
- Editing a Stock Transfer
- Adding Landed Costs to Purchase Orders
- Draft, Active, and Received Purchase Orders
- Partial Receiving of Purchase Orders
- Purchase Orders - Receiving the Stock
- Saving and Printing Purchase Orders
- Sending Purchase Orders to Vendors
- Sales By User Report
- Sales By Channel Report
- An Intelligence Overview
- Your Inventory and You - The Inventory Stock on Hand Report
- The Inventory Detail Report
- Where Your Stock Is - The Location Report
- ★ Connect your Magento Account to TradeGecko
- TradeGecko Integration with Magento - FAQ
- TradeGecko Integration with Magento - Variants
- Common Magento Connection Issues
- Magento Ecommerce Logs
- Managing your TradeGecko Integration with Magento
- ★ Xero Default Tax Rate
- What is the Stock Purchases Account?
- Cost of Goods Sold accounting
- Can TradeGecko push my products into Xero?
- What is the Cost of Goods Sold account for?
- What is the Stock on hand / Asset account for?
- Importing your TradeGecko products into WooCommerce
- Multiple WooCommerce stores integrated with TradeGecko
- Importing your WooCommerce products into TradeGecko
- Setting up WooCommerce sync - An Overview
- WooCommerce - TradeGecko extension overview
- Installing the TradeGecko WooCommerce Add-on
- Setting price lists for different customers on your online ordering app
- Why Don't My Contacts Appear In The Admin Page For Inviting?
- Inviting Business Customers into the Online Ordering
- Online Ordering Settings - Stock Levels | Price Lists | Out of Stock | Tax Types
- Can I embed the online ordering add-on or change the website address?
- Can I brand the online ordering add-on?
- What happens in Tradegecko when I delete an item on Shopify?
- How do I disconnect the Shopify-TradeGecko connection?
- How To Connect TradeGecko To Shopify - Step By Step
- Changing Shopify's Order Number Format
- Shopify products not sync'ing
- How to publish or unpublish products to Shopify